Fly.Union x Big Sean x Mike Posner @ MSU 9/12/09

This past Saturday I had the pleasure of seeing a free concert with Fly.Union, Big Sean, and Mike Posner.

Fly.Union
Fly.Union did the damn thing! I'd never heard of them until the show, but I definitely snagged a copy of their mixtape before I left! They're good performers, and have veeery catchy songs. Had the crowd not been filled with uptight mofos who only came to see Mike P., they would've hyped things up a lot. I give them a 4/5.

Big Sean
Next up was Big Sean, and he ripped it, as expected. Running on no sleep he still gave a great performance. It seemed like my friends and I were the only ones who knew his songs, but that was fine by us because we got extra attention AND camera time! We were definitely singing his lyrics super loud. I give Sean a 5/5.

Mike Posner
This young man was the main attraction, and he too delivered. Right off the bat he was on his shit. He had his keyboard out and started a lot of his songs off with new instrumentals. His live singing needs a little work, but he's so into the crowd that it balances out. He was paying a lot of attention to me and my friends because once more, we were the loudest. I give Mike P. a 5/5 as well.


After the concert ended, I had the pleasure of meeting both Big Sean and Mike Posner. They're both really nice guys, but Mike Posner is quite possibly the sweetest person I've ever met!! He was soooo nice.

Pics of the show and meeting them below.

Click to see full size!






0 comments.:

Post a Comment